Learn the 7 most costly mistakes people make when selling their homes.
It is the sign of a true professional when the complex and difficult is made to look easy. Craig did a fantastic job and produced a result over and above our expectations.
- Henry and Shona Lee
We were impressed with the comradeship and team like manner in which Craig and his colleagues operated throughout the sale and we know that we made the right decision.
- Wayne Emerson
I felt happy to entrust the sale to Craig knowing that he would do everything in his power to achieve a great result.
- Phillipa Watt
to view all testimonials
Property Reference# 47043 - 176 Clyde Street, Island Bay
Exceptionally Sunny Home - Amazing Backyard - Island Bay
Rateable Value $620,000.
This early 1900's three bedroom character villa enjoys the most incredible backyard; A totally private flat lawn that is drenched in sun and full fenced for the kids.
• Unobstructed north and west outlooks for year round all day sun and warmth
• Single level three bedroom home of 125m² floor area
• Formal and informal living areas that both open out onto a sunny deck that overlooks the backyard
• Amazing location: a short walk to the beach, cafés, parks, cinema and transport offered in Island Bay's popular village
• Re-wired, re-piled, recently extended and in great condition
• Located in very sought after Clyde Street - just a stones throw from Island Bay School.
Single level family homes with big sunny backyards are so popular in this location we recommend you view this property to avoid disappointment.
Capital Value:RV $620,000
Sale by:Price By Negotiation
Property Reference#: 47043 - 176 Clyde Street, Island Bay
For all enquiries or to make an appointment to view
contact us anytime.