I felt happy to entrust the sale to Craig knowing that he would do everything in his power to achieve a great result.
- Phillipa Watt
Thanks for your help through this process - it was quick and painless!
- William Brown
We were delighted in the outcome in working with Craig to sell our home. Overall good amount of interaction and this was ascertained very well by Craig. An excellent sales job in keeping many potential purchasers interested.
- Peter & Christine Johnston
Rateable Value $670,000 - Buyer Enquiry Over $590,0000!
This solid 1920's bungalow offers spectacular views and privacy from its elevated position overlooking Evans Bay. Renovated to a high standard, this stunning character home has 3 bedrooms and open plan living with seamless flow to a large deck overlooking the harbour below.
• Three bedrooms, stylish kitchen/bathroom and stunning 1920's character woodwork, ceilings and facade
• Relax in your open plan living area and take in the breathtaking sea views
• Easy care lifestyle - secure access (locked key coded gate) with a very low maintenance section
• Tastefully renovated to maintain the original character by fastidious owners - no work to do, move straight in
• Incredibly sheltered from ALL prevailing winds - highly valued in Wellington!
• A small walk up from your secure garage facilitates the exceptional harbour views and privacy
• Large near new secure single garage with lots of storage
Perfect for professional couples, emptynesters, or anyone looking for relatively easy-care lifestyle (no lawns to mow) and sea views. If you want to be close to the city but prefer the comfort of a true home, rather than an apartment, you will love this. View this property to avoid disappointment.